Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Miss You

I kissed you twice..

30th December 2011,
Night..
I called & begged you..
At last you accepted..

Thank God,

I prepared few things..
I was so happy you accepted..
I walked around my house with a smiley face..
Like an idiot and mentally retarded guy.. =))

Thank God,

Nice weather..
Cold night..
Safely brought you there..
You walked out from the car..

I brought you to the starting point..
Gave you my wristband..
You wore it..
We hold each other's hand..

Thanks for giving this opportunity to something i should do..
Thanks for letting me feel that you're mine, like forever..
I really feel it..
But you said you feel warm.. =))

We walked..
We talked..
Like a couple..
Like a star beside the moon.. ( you said that before )

Every words i said to you..
Is only for you..
My very first time and first night of doing this..
And of course, is only for you..

How's my shout out?
Impressive? Or too normal?
Or kinda boring? Anyway thank God you love nature =)
I'm sincerely shouted out those words & only for you..

I missed you right now..
ALOT, VERY MUCH...

Didn't you realized you left a cute MARK on my thumb?
It's a wound.. a very cute wound..  =))



By the way, you said you want McFlurry Milo right? If I never heard wrong. =))

0 comments: