Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm back..!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!!

Don't know what to write..
Officially wasted a year for doing nothing..
YEA!!! -.-"
My brain rusted..
I don't know what am i writing about..

Start from here then..
Went few places for 'Photo Shooting Session'
Genting Highland, Lookout Point, I-City, My school..
Mostly night shot..
Pretty awesome outcomes..


Lookout Point


I-City


I'm just a novice..
Judge if you want..
I'm learning though..
Not much of editing these pictures and i'm suck in taking night shots..
Will upload more.. (which is never happen, i'm just too lazy)

So, 'new year new resolutions' ?? ==== My ass..
Worked so hard what I get? ==== Money..
Did I get to enjoyed? ==== Not much from working but enjoy thinking of you <3
My wishlist? ==== Erm... I don't know should i write or not..
When college? ==== Hopefully, August..





Currently listened to : Red FM

0 comments: